What is Screen Printing?
Screen printing is our specialty.
We pride ourselves on being the ONLY In-House UNION Screen Printer in Boston, MA.
- HOW DOES SCREENPRINTING WORK?: Screen printing is an artistic process where a digital version of your art is generated to capture each individual part or color of your logo or design. An acetate film is produced, representing a positive of the design. Screens are ‘photochemically’ burned from the acetate film positives, then rinsed under high pressure to knock out a stencil. The stencil allows the ink to transfer through the design onto the imprinted material.
- AVERAGE TURN-AROUND TIME: 7 to 10 business days
- IN A RUSH?: Call or email to inquire about our rush order services
- SENDING US YOUR LOGO: To have your logo screen printed on apparel or accessories, a ‘screen’ of your logo or art has to be made. But don’t worry, we will take care of that part. Our art department will take the necessary steps to prepare your art for this process. All we need from you is your art!
- DON’T HAVE A LOGO?: No problem! Our Art Department can help with your design ideas. Or, you can start designing right online! Just click HERE to try out our Design Lab !
- WHAT ARE SCREENS?: Every design has to have a screen containing a ‘stencil’ of the art in order to transfer it onto a garment. For every color in your design, a separate screen is needed. We require that new screens are produced for all NEW artwork submitted. Screens can be re-used if a customer wishes to re-order.