What is Embroidery?
Embroidery is a great way to help promote your company, school, team, or event.
Proud Member of Local 391
- WHAT IS EMBROIDERY?: Embroidery is the process of decorating apparel, fabric, or other materials with needle and thread. In our case, we have computerized machines that can produce up to 1000 stitches per minute. Embroidery is great on hats, polos, and outerwear to name just a few. One of the major benefits is that it lends a very professional tone to the item it is added to. Unlike screen printing, the number of colors in the design has no bearing on the overall price. This makes it a great choice for a design that features many different colors.
- AVERAGE TURN-AROUND TIME: 7 to 10 business days.
- IN A RUSH?: Call or email to inquire about our rush order services
- SENDING US YOUR LOGO: To have your logo embroidered on apparel or accessories, a ‘digitized’ file must be made for your design. Our art department will take the necessary steps to prepare your art for this process. All we need from you is your art! Acceptable file formats are: .pdf, .ai, .eps, .png, .tiff, .gif, and is some cases a .jpg will suffice.
- WHAT IS A DIGITIZED LOGO?: Digitizing a logo is an artistic process where your logo is laid out in a computerized set of individual stitches.
- DO YOU NEED A DIGITIZED LOGO?: Yes. In order to embroider any logo, a digitized file is necessary. This helps us account for the type of material being embroidered and helps customize your logo with our machine. Once you have your logo digitized with us, we will keep it on file for any further use.